1 – AGE RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS AND PURCHASES
You must be at least 21 years old to access this site. If you are under 21 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
2 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW WE COLLECT IT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and store information about you in connection with your use of the Service, including any information you transmit to or through the Service. We use that information to provide the Service’s functionality, fulfill your requests, improve the Service’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Service, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
Specifically, we may collect the following information:
• Your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth, username, password and other personally identifiable information;
• Certain financial or demographic profile information to be used in the aggregate, such as your age, gender, purchase history, interests, zip/postal code or country. Demographic information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
• Service provider name and the date, time and content of any messages sent from you to us;
• IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you or your vendors, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Website (i.e., webpage http headers (home server domain names, internet protocol address, operating system type, browser type and language) and user-specific or aggregate information on what pages you access on the Website). Technical information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
• Credit/debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses and CVV codes;
• Information provided on any application (including the App) or authorization and any other information you or your mobile device provides to us;
• Information regarding uses of the services; and
• Other information provided to us in any way, shape or form.
3- METHODS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
We may collect information in one or more of the following ways:
· Through the completion of electronic forms found on the Website or on a third party-hosted website, whether via computer or mobile device;
· Through the completion of paper forms provided to us;
· Through SMS (Short Message Service) messages sent via cell phone, or through e-mail and other communications;
· Through telephone calls made to us, or vice versa;
· Through surveys;
· Through referring websites or third parties, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ and others;
· Through the maintenance and analysis of Website server logs; and Via “cookies” (small text files placed by us on your computer(s)), single pixel GIF image files (also called “Web beacons”), Website server log analysis and other similar technological means.
· Certain portions of the Website may require that you register for an Account before being able to access them. On those portions of the Website that require registration, we may collect information to create your account, as well as to determine specific content, products and services that may be of particular interest to you. By collecting and maintaining accurate information, we learn more about your interests and needs and are better able to provide you with such content and with offers for such products and services.
4 – USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect to identify the parties with whom we are dealing and to provide customized information and offers of products and services. We currently use third party services that display customized content and advertising provided by us. We may use the information for statistical and/or marketing purposes, to improve our technologies, to provide information about our company and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third party vendors. We may track your use of the Website over time for the purpose of, among other things, enhancing your experience on the Website and providing marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think may be of specific interest to you.
5 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
6 – U.S. LAW APPLIES
7. Web Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
– Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
– Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
9 – Links to Other Websites
10 – Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about a company’s disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for their own direct marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. Because we do not share your Personal Data with third parties for their own direct marketing use unless you are first given the opportunity to opt in or out, we are exempt from this requirement. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with this requirement, please contact us at the address listed below. We do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and we do not currently participate in any frameworks that would allow us to respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal information.
11 – Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password or login information with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our customer service team at [email protected]